- Blebitis: a Teaching Case Report
- Management of Acute Corneal Hydrops in a Patient with Keratoconus: a Teaching Case Report
- MEWDS: a Teaching Case Report
- The Eyes as a Window to the Brain: a Teaching Case Report of Misdiagnosed Glioblastoma
- Assessment of Competency Following Useof Eyesi Indirect Ophthalmoscope Simulators Within a First-Year Optometric Curriculum
About the Journal
Abbreviation: J. Optometric Ed.
Start Year: 1979
OPTOMETRIC EDUCATION is published by the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry (ASCO).
Editor: Aurora Denial, OD, FAAO
Associate Editor: Jamie Althoff, OD
Associate Editor: Keshia Sims Elder, OD, MS, FAAO
Graphic Designer: Kerri McTigue
Business and editorial offices are located at
6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 420,
Rockville, MD 20852