- The Eyes as a Window to the Brain: a Teaching Case Report of Misdiagnosed Glioblastoma
- Recorded Lectures are Not for Everyone:Lower-Performing StudentsBenefit from Attending Live Lectures
- Non-Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy with Serous Macular Detachment: a Teaching Case Report
- Amelanotic Choroidal Melanoma:a Teaching Case Report
- Butterfly-Shaped Pattern Dystrophy:an Observational Teaching Case Report
About the Journal
Abbreviation: J. Optometric Ed.
Start Year: 1979
OPTOMETRIC EDUCATION is published by the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry (ASCO).
Editor: Aurora Denial, OD, FAAO
Associate Editor: Jamie Althoff, OD
Associate Editor: Keshia Sims Elder, OD, MS, FAAO
Graphic Designer: Kerri McTigue
Business and editorial offices are located at
6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 420,
Rockville, MD 20852