- Ocular Ischemic Syndrome: a Teaching Case Report
- Phlyctenular Keratoconjunctivitis:a Teaching Case Report
- Hydroxychloroquine Retinal Toxicity:a Teaching Case Report
- An Incidental Case of Bilateral Multifocal Retinal Pigment Epithelial Detachments in a Patient with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: a Teaching Case...
- Myasthenia Gravis, the Great Masquerader:a Teaching Case Report
About the Journal
Abbreviation: J. Optometric Ed.
Start Year: 1979
OPTOMETRIC EDUCATION is published by the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry (ASCO).
Editor: Aurora Denial, OD, FAAO
Associate Editor: Jamie Althoff, OD
Associate Editor: Keshia Sims Elder, OD, MS, FAAO
Graphic Designer: Kerri McTigue
Business and editorial offices are located at
6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 420,
Rockville, MD 20852