- Anterior Uveitis, More than a Red Eye:a Teaching Case Report
- Bowen’s Disease of the Eyelid: a Teaching Case Report
- Ocular and Visual Manifestations of Parkinson’s Disease: a Teaching Case Report
- Understanding Geographic Atrophy in Advanced Non-Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration: a Teaching Case Report
- The Many Faces of Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy: a Teaching Case Report
About the Journal
Abbreviation: J. Optometric Ed.
Start Year: 1979
OPTOMETRIC EDUCATION is published by the Association of Schools and Colleges of Optometry (ASCO).
Editor: Aurora Denial, OD, FAAO
Associate Editor: Jamie Althoff, OD
Associate Editor: Keshia Sims Elder, OD, MS, FAAO
Graphic Designer: Kerri McTigue
Business and editorial offices are located at
6110 Executive Boulevard, Suite 420,
Rockville, MD 20852